Good morning everyone and happy Wednesday! I hope you all have a great week so far.
For today’s post I put together a few personal favorite looks for fall/winter 2016-2017, as seen on the catwalk.
I hope you enjoy it!
- Sensual simplicity & knit patterns as seen by TRUSSARDI
Look no.1: PIECES cape | H&M blouse | ZARA beige top | VANZETTI belt | NEW LOOK shorts | DOROTHY PERKINS boots
2. Embroidery, Cinderella’s shoes, classy black, red & gold as seen by DOLCE&GABBANA
Look no.2: LOST INK shoes | ZARA flower scarf | ZARA embroidered jacket | ZARA pants | IVY & OAK blouse | ZARA bag
3. Signature coats, long leather gloves and striped cashmere sweaters as seen by MAX MARA
Look no.3: ZARA woolen coat | J. LINDEBERG long gloves | KIOMI sweater | MICHAEL KORS sunglasses | MAI PIU SENZA boots | EVEN & ODD shorts
4. The new navy: pure elegance, strenght and feminity as seen by VERSACE
Look no.4: BENETTON bag | H&M bag charm | ZARA skirt | ZARA woolen coat | ZARA ankle boots | GAP turtleneck top
5. Extravaganza & sensuality (back to the late 70’s!) as seen by YVES SAINT LAURENT
Look no.5 : TOP SHOP ankle boots | DOROTHY PERKINS blouse | MAC lipstick | MINT & BERRY skirt | PRADA sunglasses | TOMMY HILFIGER bomber jacket
6. Feminine coats, delicate tutus & contrasting black biker boots as seen by VALENTINO
Look no.6: NAF NAF coat | TOP SHOP necklace | PICARD bag | CAPRICE boots | MORGAN belt | ONLY tutu skirt
7. Edgie looks with fluid floral dresses & skinny scarves as seen by ELIE SAAB
Look no.7: FIRST AND I dress | H&M skinny scarf | EVEN & ODD bag | STEVE MADDEN boots | EVEN & ODD waist belt