Hello Everyone and happy Sunday! I hope you enjoy the weekend just as much as I do!
I always get all kinds of compliments on how nice my hands or feet look, so, for today I’d like to take the opportunity to discuss my hand care ritual a bit.
Here’s what I do to keep my hands soft , supple and hydrated:
- For me, one of the easiest ways to remind myself to moisturize is to place tubes of hand balm in my kitchen and bathroom. This way, whenever I wash my hands, I rehydrate my skin immediately.
- Anytime I exfoliate my face I exfoliate my hands too. It sounds so simple but it really works!
- I always carry around a small tube hand balm in my handbag to moisturize on the go.
- I never go to bed without moisturizing my hands.
Recently, I started using the Rituals Miracle Scrub and the Rituals Ginkgo’s Secret Hand Balm and I absolutely love this products! The Miracle Scrub was actually my first hand scrub and I was amazed with the results. The Ginkgo’s Secret hand balm is a lush, deep moisturizing hand cream with shea butter, ginkgo biloba leaf and ginseng root extract. The scent is soft and warm, a very comforting scent. My hands feel healthy, & renewed. This hand balm does everything it promises!
Here you will find a few more tips to take care of your hands:
– wear gloves anytime you use cleaning products or when gardening;
– in cold weather, wear gloves when you go outside;
– protect your hands with sunscreen;
– pushing back your cuticles is the best way to care for them.
Not everything has to be difficult. Simple things can make a big difference. Hand care is very similar to any beauty routine. Just try to find what works for you and be consistent.
RITUALS MIRACLE SCRUB | RITUALS GINKGO’S SECRET hand creme